World Time is yet another application that shows what time it is in different locations across the world.
It stands out from the crowd by featuring a day-night sun map (terminator line) that does not use data services to create the map.
Choose from over 500 cities to show the time with daylight savings and sunrise/sunset times.
Note: Live tile DOES NOT show time due to a limitation imposed by the Operating System.
Note: Live tiles does not work on 256 MB devices.
- minor updates
- NEW! LED style clock
- Updated the way cities are marked on the map. Selecting a city makes it blink on map.
- Windows Phone 7.8 Wide tile support
- Windows Phone 8 Wide tile support
- Ability to update cities from an online service so daylight savings updates can come as easy updates rather than full app update.
- Time is shown in current phone regional settings
- Adjust daylight savings times for 2013.
- NEW! Analog style clock
- New reordering cities in list: Tap and hold a city item in the main list and move up and down to reorder. To delete a city, click the Remove icon in the application and click the Remove icons in front of the city you want to remove
- Minimized application bar on the main screen for extra space: Tap the ellipsis button in the right bottom corner to see the Add and Settings button.;
- Double tap map for full screen view of the map. Pan by swiping your finger.
- Bug fixes
- NEW! LIVE TILES: World Time allows you to pin the terminator (day/night) map on your home screen with one or even two live tiles for the entire map. This is a rare feature for a free app.
- Ability to reorder cities in the list: Tap and hold and use the contextual menu to move up or down.
- Improved the Add City experience;
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|