This application allows locations to be saved via GPS or by manually entering the latitude and longitude. A name and a category can also be set for these locations.
It can then be used to guide you back to the saved location with an arrow, using the compass (if available) or GPS, that will point in the direction to reach the location if traveling in a straight line.
There are many uses for this, here are only a few examples:
- Remembering where you are parked
- Accessing places discovered on satellite mapping services
- Saving locations of images take with a camera without GPS to geotag them
- Remembering interesting places to take pictures
- Remembering the location of trails for hiking or mountain biking
- Remembering lift locations when side country or hors-piste skiing or snowboarding
- Remembering interesting trail features for mountain bikers or skiers and snowboarders
- Remembering interesting urban features for bmx/street bikers, skateboarders or skiers and snowboarders
- Fixed a crash
- Removed advertisements from some pages
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|