The winner of Microsoft Norways developer competition and the most complete public transportation app has now gotten a new name (previously called "Trine i Farta") and tons of new functionality.
The app has realtime info and routeplans for metro/subway, bus, tram, trains, airport trains and boats/ferries in the south-eastern parts of Norway.
Has both English and Norwegian language, but traffic-info/data is always in Norwegian.
- Advanced routeplanner with real time data
- Shows trafic deviations (where available)
- Line filters (see only lines relevant to you)
- Pin any page, stop or route to your start
- Customize tiles (icon, color, text, transparency)
- Shows if a metro is long/short
- Shows if a tram is suitable for wheel chairs
- Shows how full a bus is (where available)
- Integrated with navigation app on your phone (get detailed walking instructions++)
- Departure alarms
- Uses your accent color and theme settings
- and much more
The application is available in two versions, the regular version that is free, and have ads, and a PRO-version which is ad-free.
The free and trial versions have the same features as the paid version version.
THIS APP FETCHES DATA FROM RUTERS SERVICES IN NORWAY, AND WILL THEREFORE ONLY COVER THE SERVICES THAT RUTER SUPPORT IN NORWAY AT THE GIVEN TIME, AND HAS NO USE OUTSIDE OF NORWAY.
IT IS AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE IN ENGLISH FOR TOURISTS VISITING NORWAY
SPECIFICALLY THE APP COVERS THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES IN NORWAY:
OSLO, AKERSHUS, BUSKERUD, HEDMARK, OPPLAND, TELEMARK, VESTFOLD OG ØSTFOLD.
- Minimalistic viewmode shows 5 departures instead of 4
- Layout improvements (both design and behaviour)
- Improved route planner, types of transport you want to travel with++
- Shows how full each departure is in more scenarios
- Support for light theme
- Completely new app and name
- Improvement to the routeplanner
- Fixed issue where linenumbers was not shown correctly
- Fixed ad-bug in free version
- [BUGFIX] Routeplanner did not include trains
- Minor performance improvements
- covers more or less the whole of Norway
- much more functionality
- numerous improvements and enhancements
For more info see "what is new?" in the ABOUT-page.