Military Compass for Windows Phone 8 provides functionality and features one expects from a professional compass such as bubble level, incline meter, elevation graph, route tracking, Magnetometer or digital compass depending on what your phone supports, record and display route on Bing Maps, Google Topo Maps, street or hybrid. Upload your last saved route to your dropbox account for retrieval/download later.
There are 6 main parts to the main page:
1) Current course / Direction and heading (Destination)
2) Current Location i.e. Longitude, latitude as well as current speed and altitude and time.
3) Current Accuracy in FT/Mtrs and Satellite reception icon.
4) Elevation trend graph of last 6 data points/time captured.
5) Bubble Level
6) Inclinometer when hiking hilly terrain.
7) Standard Compass Dial or Digital UI Map Compass Dial (on double Click),
8) Distance and Time travel estimations based on current speed or bing routeservice when connection available
- New Azimuth Dialog and Misc Fixes
- Military Compass News Page to get the latest on upcomming updates being worked on
- Several Fixes for exceptions to include when a device does not support the compass sensor.