Comprehensive phonics app with basic to advanced lessons for kids learning to read.
* 40 lessons taught using 15 different interactive games. Hundreds of words and exercises.
* Common Core phonics topics covered for Kindergarten to Second grade.
* Brief instructions for each topic, followed by many interactive games with voice instructions, phonics cues, and hints to reinforce the concept.
* Kids enjoy fun sound effects, interactive animations and rewards on completion.
* No third-party ads and No data collection.
Lessons start with consonant and vowel sounds for beginners learning to read. Later lessons cover advanced topics for older kids - Consonant Blends, Digraphs, Diphthongs, CVC/CVCe. Kids can do the lessons in order or skip ahead.
The lessons cover the following topics in phonics -
* Consonant Sounds
* Short and Long vowel sounds
* CVC & CVCe words such as tap & tape.
* Consonant Blends such as bl, cr, sm, ld, mp etc.
* Vowel Pairs
* Hard and Soft Cs and Gs
* The many sounds of Y
* Silent letters
* Vowel sounds with R
* Digraphs such as ch, sh, ph
* Diphthongs such as oa, ea, oy
Each lesson is taught using multiple games such as -
* Locate the position of a phonics sound in the word
* Phonics Bingo
* Word arithmetic
* Bubble pop game
* Connect starting letter to image
* Memory game
* Spell the word game
* Word search game
* Flip cards to correct the spelling
* Break the word into Syllables
* Fill-in the missing letters in the word using its phonetic sound
* Select objects that make the given letter sounds
* Multiple games for sorting and ordering of objects using phonics sounds.
To protect the kids -
- No third party ads.
- No integration with social networks.
- No usage data collected.
- No account data read.
- No push notifications.
To Review or Buy Infinut apps -
- We include links to Google Play Store in the App.
When we looked for apps to help teach our kids, we couldn't find any that were good. One was just information text for the kids to learn by rote. Another was multiple-choice tests - just press buttons. A third had 2 sound-tracks and 4 animations running all at the same time. How was a kid supposed to focus?
So, we designed and built them games - that teach in the way parents and teachers explain concepts, and engage in the way playing does.