This application displays a photo gallery with up to 216 pictures on your Samsung Gear Fit smartwatch.
You are able to zoom in and out.
- This application only works on devices which have Gear Fit Manager.
How to use:
- Install Gear Fit Manager and connect with your Gear Fit device.
- Download and install this Gear Fit Gallery app.
- Start Gear Fit Gallery app on your phone.
- Choose gallery folder to display.
- Zoom in by tapping pictures.
- Zoom out by using the back button. On full picture tap on the picture.
- Exit the app with the Gear Fit Home/Power button
- You can start Gear Fit Gallery any time via the app connect menu on your Gear Fit.
- The app caches thumbnails, so the loading is much faster when using the app the second time.
- In "Settings" select "Show all directorys" to navigate to every directory on your phone.
- Options for sorting by name and date
- Display more than 216 pictures in multiple screens