Designed from the ground up with advice from experienced moms, including my wife who has done this twice (the first time, I was hacking away at an ASP.NET contraction timer moments before her water broke. Don’t do that).
A very unique feature of this application is that you can set it up to call your practitioner when certain criteria have been met. Normally a doctor or midwife will tell you to call them when you are having 4-minute-apart contractions which last 1 minute or more, for more than 1 hour (this is the 4-1-1 rule). You can customize these numbers to suit what your practitioner has told you.
Additionally, if while on the phone with the practitioner another contraction starts, you can return to the app without hanging up and begin timing another contraction.
- Large, easy-to-read buttons
- Option to automatically start timing when the app is launched
- Option to resume timing on next startup after exiting the app
- Option to select your medical provider's phone number and the - app will automatically call it when the criteria your provider suggests have been met
- Return to the app and time a new contraction while on the phone with your medical provider
- History view with ability to clear data
- Call your medical provider at any time from the application bar
- Easily e-mail your contraction history
- Easily glanceable data including time of last contraction, how long "real" contractions have been sustained, current difference between contractions, and more!
Baby Countdown Contraction Timer APP玩不用錢
Baby Countdown Contraction Timer玩免錢App
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|