Adelaide is the 5th most populous city in Australia with 1.2 million people, situated on the eastern shores of Gulf St Vincent in Southern Australia. It was named in honour of Queen Adelaide, the German-born cosort of Kind William IV.
This colorful and comprehensive tourist guide to Adelaide makes exploring the tourist attractions of this coastal Australian city easy and fun.
- A map with easy access to all major attractions and your current location
- Comprehensive information about every attraction
- More than 180 photos
- Easy access to the web sites of all city attractions
- Exact prices, opening hours, and other practical information
New in v3.5
- Fixed navigation to more guides on city guide app wall.
- Fixed theming issue where app wall was not being properly displayed in light theme.
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|