Where on Earth (British data only in this release) tells you what is around you and displays information on a map and augmented reality display.
Based on your location, Where on Earth uses it's database of geographic points and features to give you a constantly updated view of surrounding hills, towns and cities.
The application provides lists with geographic location, including grid references and heights where available, as well as location maps, overview maps and the unique heads-up display.
The augmented reality display shows relative locations of the local features allowing for easy identification - perfect for panoramas.
• Location Based Information
- Local geographic coordinate information and address listing
- Interactive, updated moving map display
- Built-in gazetteer database
• Nearby Details
- List of local hills, towns and cities with directions and additional information (where available)
- Nearly map of colour-coded icons with popup detail labels
- Location map with direction and distance details
• Augmented Reality Display
- Overlay of compass rose and bearing on the camera video feed
- Display of local points with naming labels
- Points constantly updated for direction
• Settings Control
- Administer location and online address lookups (network usage)
Free trial mode is limited to the closest geographic items and restricts display details.
v1.2 (June 6 2012)
v1.1 (October 25 2011)
* Minor UI fixes
v1.0 (October 20 2011)
* Initial marketplace submission
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|