Buoy Reader provides NOAA station information in an easy to read format. Related marine forecast and tide information, if available, is also obtained and made available to the user. Save your favorite stations for easy access, text message the current conditions to a friend, or email the forecast and tide information to any of your contacts.
- Corrected typo in initial dialog for location services.
- Implemented auto refresh for near me list (1 mile distance threshold).
- Allow orientation change in main panorma page
- Allow favorite stations to be pinned to start as secondary tiles.
- Extensive cleanup of the user interface; too many changes to list.
- Nearby ships, as well as stations, are now displayed in the "near me" list.
- Added live tile support for pinned stations. The tile update process is performed by a background agent, which will update the tile every 30 minutes. Note: Buoy Reader live tile support is not available for 256MB devices.
- Added NOAA weather radio streaming. This feature can run in the background, even under the lock screen, as long as the main application is running. Note: if you find the audio to be choppy, go to settings, and adjust the radio buffer size to a larger value.
- Changed tide source to a custom X-Tide server. Faster results, greater detail, and much better uptime.
- Better handling of airplane mode / offline state.
- Allow the user to manually set their current location, which will override the gps location being provided by the phone. Note: the override is not persisted on application close.
- Cleanup of random exceptions when loading harmonic station list.
- Ability to backup and restore favorites, radio stations, and settings to/from the users SkyDrive account.
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|