This advanced, instrument design course by Scott Freiman gives you the knowledge to unleash the programming power in Native Instruments Kontakt. Learn how to create the Kontakt instrument you've always dreamed of!
In Scott's previous course you saw how to build basic, sample instruments. In this course you learn how make those simple, sample-based instruments really rock! That's because Scott opens up Kontakt's amazing toolkit to reveal a remarkable set of "kustom" tools you can deploy to enhance, control and add life to those instruments.
You first learn Kontakt's signal flow and it's array of advanced playback modes. Scott then takes you through Kontakt's Beat, Time and Tone Machines. You get the inside info on Speed Control, the Amplifier Module and how to create sound-enhancing FX sends and returns. OK, here come the modulators (and Kontakt is loaded with them)! These modulators include envelopes, sequencers, envelope followers and glide, along with an unlimited set of external sources too! Along with the FX, these mods can be assigned, at will, to add realism to you samples or to create wild, out-of-control, insane sonic universes!
When you combine all these powerful tools together with your original samples, what you get is the ability to create any kind of "kustom" instrument you can dream up! So boot up Kontakt, then sit back and watch this great Scott Freiman course to learn how to build you very own advanced Kontakt instruments!
Table of Contents:
1. Welcome to the Course (01:01)
2. Signal Flow (10:18)
3. The Source Module (06:37)
4. Beat Machine (02:50)
5. Time Machine (04:10)
6. Tone Machine (04:54)
7. More About the Speed Control (04:16)
8. The Amplifier Module (06:06)
9. Creating ‘My New Mellotron’ (03:45)
10. Insert Effects (05:28)
11. Busses (03:57)
12. Send Effects (04:02)
13. More About Effects (05:07)
14. Introduction to Modulators (06:51)
15. Assignment Controls (05:32)
16. Envelopes (05:29)
17. 32-Step Modulator (03:29)
18. Envelope Follower (03:07)
19. Glide & External Sources (03:33)
20. Syncing Modulators & Effects to Tempo (03:22)
21. Introduction to Kontakt Scripts (05:54)
Advanced Instrument Design Course for Kontakt APP玩不用錢
Advanced Instrument Design Course for Kontakt玩免錢App